What is the most effective way to loose weight in the fastest way possible

you see I am 13 and i have a body curve and everything but the only thing that is bothering me is that i have a big chunk of fat in the front of my belly i don't know how to get rid of it

I have tried everything form exercise to swimming to eating less becoming a veggitarian and all of that made me loose wight i am just 4 pounds from being at a normal weight for my height and age but all that is left is the fat in the front

HELP

eating less is a common mistake, because it doesn't kill the fat, it kills your muscles. Eat as much of the right food as you need - vegetables, fish, healthy noodle, bread, rice. Avoid sweets, those stuff. 

Eat as much as you need and you can. 

And, exercise for 5 min before meal is a good habit. I mean intense running. Like you want to kill yourself, break the limit. 

Don't eat a lot before dinner, because metabolism rate is lowest at 3am, highest at 3pm. Eat a lot for lunch, eat little for dinner. 

Do pushups, sit ups, legups for 2 min total every day twice at least and your body will shape. 

I agree that eating less is a common mistake. The right way is to eat correctly. Healthy meals throughout the day. And believe me, to lose weight you have to eat more frequently. Starving yourself will cause your body to be in a "Starvation mode" where it will store any source of food as fat as a reserve.For morning, eat some wholemeal oats along with some eggs,

Lunch, some nice greens along with lean chicken (Not KFC), same for dinner.

Remember to not consume high amounts of carbohydrates (Bread, pasta, rice) before bed as the carbohydrates. Excessive amounts of carbohydrates lead to fat storage when all glycogen stores are fully replenished.

Thanks ill do that but what should i do because i am starving during dinner and not hungry at lunch sometimes i never eat lunch

Eat accordingly whether hungry or not, in time your body will get used to the new pattern.

Try Roca labs formula. My brother lost 80-90 lbs with it.

Losing weight fast is not a big issue.  A person can easily reduce weight with the help of two thngs. One is exercise and the other is diet. With regular exercise for at least 30 minutes in a day we can reduce lot of calories. In food we should eat less but simple food only.

I very much agree with RickyPaul. Besides, it's way healthier to eat smaller chunks of food in intervals.