Ok...so I admit it. I eat my dinner food at breakfast all of the time. I am about to eat steak here and it's 8:28am AZ time.

I'll also admit that I ate chicken wings yesterday morning and was known to eat cold pizza in my day as well.

Am I just odd or do any of you do that as well? :D

I had homemade mac and cheese for breakfast the other morning. Pizza is never safe no matter what time of day. You are not alone :D

Then no one will probably care if I've eaten chocolate chip cookies, icecream, candy bars and every other kind of junk for my breakfast as well. Don't do so any longer, for I've cut out the sweets. However, I usually skip the breakfast and drink my 44oz. Diet Cokes. Great diet huh.

I had chocolate chip cookies pre-ride yesterday and pre-run today. Nothing wrong with a little chocolate loading. ;)

828am AZ time is 1128 right coast time, which means it lunch time, and since you are originally from the East Coast, it counts as lunch.

good one!
not to worry nolefan....ive been know to have the occasional brownie for bfast. breakfast is just the meal eaten earliest in the day...why does it matter what you eat?

brownie, cookie, doughnut... all the same in my mind once I decide I'll have something sweet for breakfast (heck, add syrup to that list too)

Can't admit to having pizza or steak for breakfast though. Haven't done it, yet.

I'm just the opposite...I LOVE traditional breakfast food and will eat it anytime, for any meal...pancakes for dinner? YUM! French toast for lunch? YEAH BABY!

But oh yesssss....I have eaten last night's leftovers for breakfast as well, and not just when I was in college ;) The oddest was probably pork and sauerkraut at 7AM one Saturday.

Steak, eggs and kegs... Reminds me of my college days... :meh:

I've eaten an occasional pizza or microwavable chicken pie for bfast...