Hello everyone. Now I have four pets :) Today, I found one cute kitty in the box near the garbage container. She is so skinny and she was really weak, so I went to see my vet. He gave her some vaccine, and he told me that she needs someone to take care of her. I just couldn’t leave her on the street, so she is a new member of my pet family :) I want to feed her with raw food, because I do know that this will help her to get better. I was wondering, do you have some quick, but cheap recipes for raw food for cats? 

Hey. That is so adorable. I would do the same thing.  She really needs your help, she needs someone to feed her until she gets better. It is very simple and it is not hard at all. I am using the eggs , because they are really nutritious especially the yolks. I cut some of the meat into chunks and mix this with eggs. The good thing is that you can prepare food for your cat a days before, of course, if you are not so lazy. But, you shouldn’t be. Supplements are not optional, but you can always consult your vet to see are they good for this kitty or not.

Good luck! 

Hi.

You are such a nice person and I really admire your decision to start taking care about that poor cat.

Feeding the cat isn’t hard at all because cats aren’t so picky when it comes to food. I am speaking from my own experience because my two cats would eat everything I give them. :)

I will teach you how to prepare a delicious, healthy and cheap meal for your new pet. You will need two carrots (cooked), can of tuna chunks, cup of milk and chicken breast. Just mix all of these ingredients in a food processor and blend until you get fine paste.

You can keep the paste in the refrigerator for about 2 days.

Great choice, rubylock! This is something that can last really, really long. My cat was eating this for a two weeks I think :) I think that this is the healthiest recipe ever :) Here is another one. It is also great. You will need 2 cups of water, 4 raw egg yolks, 4 capsules raw glandular supplement, 4000 mg of salmon oil, 800 iu of vitamin E ( I use dry E vitamin), 200 mg of vitamin B complex and one tablespoon of lite salt. You should also mix all ingredients and pit it in the refrigerator. This can be amazing breakfast for your pet :)

Hey, I don’t have a cat, I am still struggling with my dog :) lol. But, my neighbor has a cat and she told me one recipe. I wrote it down and now I am going to share it with you. You will need 3 lbs of raw muscle meat, such as chicken thighs – leave the skin, 400 grams of chicken heart, 200 grams of raw liver, two cups of water, 3 tablespoon of bonemal, two tablespoon of gelatin, 3 raw eggs, salmon oil, vitamin E and vitamin B.

She told me that this is something that she would recommend for everyone, because it is really healthy.

I hope that this is true. 

Hi. I have one recipe to share. I am also feeding my cat with raw food and she has never been sick. Her hair is silky and shiny and she is so cheerful. Anyway, I am not a fan of food processors so I make mixes just using fork. I also think that cats prefer this food “state” than pastes from food processors. (Even though I think that this recipe that rubylock wrote you is delicious).

Put lamb, chicken and pheasant meat in a bowl and then add cooked potato. Mix all that with fingers or fork and wish your cat bon appétit. :)

Here is a recipe. The ingredients needed:

Protein: cooked dark meat chicken, beef, pork, lamb, salmon, or tuna (83 grams or 3 wt-ounces)

Fiber: cooked sweet potato, without skin (30 grams or 1/5 cup)

Carbohydrate: cooked white rice, oatmeal, barley, corn, peas, or pasta (50 grams or 1/3 cup)

Fat: vegetable, safflower, olive oil or fish oil (1/4 teaspoon)

Balance IT Feline: 2.7 grams or half a red scoop (in the container).Mix all these ingredients together and you’re done. It’s enough for one day for an average cat. But my cat is no average, he can eat this much twice daily. I don’t let him of course. 

After I saw all your recipes, I felt obliged to give a modest contribution.

I always mix ¾ of meat and ¼ of vegetables. The most used meat is: beef, turkey, chicken, and lamb (because of high amount of proteins) and vegetables: kale, celery, pumpkin, broccoli, zucchini and asparagus. I make 8-ounces cups, so the mixture consists of 6 ounces of raw meat and 2 ounces of steamed/mashed vegetables. I sometimes add raw egg yolks.

Only one thing keep in mind – do not feed your kitty with grains, cereals, pasta, vegetables with hulls (such as corn, beans, and peas or similar) and nightshade vegetables (raw tomatoes, peppers, white potatoes…).

Hello 

This is so amazing. And, you won’t have any problems, because cats eat almost everything, they are not so picky, especially when it comes about raw food. And, basically all recipes are cheap and easy to make. Here is one. You need 4 pounds of chicken thighs with bones and skin, 14 oz of chicken heart, 7 oz of chicken livers, 2 cups of water, 4 egg yolks, 4000 mg of wild salmon, 200 mg of vitamin B complex, vitamin E, 2 tablesppon of salt and 4000 mg of taurine. Mix all ingredients together and put it in the fridge, and this is something that you cat can eat for a few days.

Oh, this topic brought back many happy memories. I always loved to experiment with cat food recipes. Sometimes they loved it, sometimes they didn’t, but it gave me great pleasure whenever I was in kitchen preparing food to my kitties. I still like making meals for them, but in some moderation, because of my condition.

One of recipes goes like this:

• 2 lbs of raw boneless meat,
  • 3.5 ounces of chicken/beef/bison liver,
  • 1tsp of egg shell powder (better if you can make it on your own),
  • 1 cup of water,
  • 2g of fish oil,
  • 1 capsule of Vitamin B complex and 2 capsules of Vitamin E,
  • 2g of taurine,
  • 2-4 tsp plain canned pumpkin

Put the water in a bowl, squeeze fish oil into it, pull apart powder-containing capsules and add them as well. Whisk thoroughly. Put the thawed meat mixture in a large bowl and pour the supplements over top. Mix with a large spoon until uniform.