Hi guys,

somersizing diet is the diet that is my favorite so far. It is not hard at all to combine food and stick to it.

I still haven't bought a book with recipes, so I don't know a lot of them.But, I am waiting for Suzanne's book to arrive in the mail any day.

Do you or anyone you know has some experience with somersizing diet, because I really need some recipes for healthy meals.

I heard she has a great recipe for Lemon Turkey burgers, and the recipe sounds really delicious.

Do you have it? If you do, please let me know.

Thank you!

Hello there,

websites are full of the recipes for somersizing diet. These recipes are healthy and really delicious. I have my favorite recipe. I cook this meal almost every week.

Here is one:

Baked eggplant rolls

You need:

• two spoons of olive oil,
  • 2 eggplants,
  • fat-free cheese,
  • 4 carotts,
  • one garlic,
  • two tomatoes,
  • one egg,
  • sea salt.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the eggplants and mix with other ingredients. Put the cheese over the eggplants. Bake the in the oven for about 15 minutes.

With melted cheese inside and out, you really can't go wrong with this meal.

Try it!

Enjoy

Hello there,

that is a really amazing recipe, thanks for sharing with us.

I also can give to you some recipes, that I like.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast – Pineapple with flakes (oat flakes are definitely number one). You can also eat eggs with parmesan cheese and bell pepper.

Lunch – Grilled chicken with vegetables and green salad.

Dinner – I will eat spinach and salad, with pork chops.

I am not really sure is this the best way to combine groceries or not, but I believe it is really healthy.

I am trying to avoid snacks every day.

Any other recipes?

Thanks!