i am going to start herbalife i would like to know how quick it works to lose weight would i be able to lose 30 pounds in 2 months puls doing exercise

I am on Herbalife and I have lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I eat one meal a day and it is dinner. I have steak, chicken, fish, pork chops all cooked on the George Foreman Grill. I fill up on salad and green vegetables. I have a delicious Herbalife shake for Breakfast and one for Lunch. I use low fat skim milk and add berries or a banana. For snack I had fruit and a delicious Herbalife protein bar. I joined a Herbalife weight loss challenge at my Doctors office and I was the female winner and I won $300.00 dollars. The male winner also won $300.00 he lost 50 pounds in three months. I am so happy with the products that I have decided to become a Distributor. If you are interested in Herbalife Healthy and Nutrional weight loss products, please see my web site  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

i am also started herbalife and i hope it works