I guess this is absolutely normal what I want to lose some weight. I know that many teens are pressed to lose weight and try different types of diets. I also want to be fit, improving my eating habits and exercising, but dieting too. I want to figure out what diet is healthy and which isn’t. That’s why I would like to hear if there are some advices or special diet for teens.

People diet for many reasons, such as are an unhealthy weight. Those people need to pay closer attention to their eating and exercise habits. Some teens play sports and want to be in top physical condition. Others may feel they would look and feel better if they lost few pounds. Any diet which makes you eat fewer calories than you need to get through the day without feeling like you are going to keel over is dangerous. Teens should take care their diet doesn’t restrict certain food groups. You won’t get the vitamins and minerals you need and although you may lose weight, but you will probably gain it back. Usually it happens when you start eating in you usual way. Problem with teen’s diet is also that some teens may find it hard to control their eating. They are able to control it for a little while, but then eat tons of food. After that, teens may vomit or use laxatives, as a product of feeling guilty about the binge. A teen with an eating disorder needs medical treatment right away.

ive been trying some ways to lose weight and I can't seem to see any results maybe because Im not doing it regularly because of the temptations all around me. How can I make it up??

Im also a teen. and i've lost about 10 pounds. Unfortunately, im starting to gain it back. Once people noticed the weight was gone, i felt like that gave me an excuse to eat what i want. However, i never did take everything away from me while on the diet. I rarely ate patatoe chips and i never drink any sodas. I drink all water, except with breakfast ill have a glass of milk or orange juice. I have trouble sticking with thingss. I Got a wii fit for christmas and that was pretty much my form of exersise, and it worked! i spent an hour on wii fit pretty much every day except fridays, and some saturdays. Now, i only use it 3 times a week.. for about 20 min sessions.
I want to let you guys know that from my experience, you dont have to take everything away to loose weight. And loosing weight doesnt happen over night, if it does... your doing something wrong. i have at least one small treat a day.. and sometimes we would go out for supper to a fast food place on the weekend.
here is my daily menu.. for the most part.

breakfast.
1 slice of toast with peanut butter & a yogurt with granola.
or 2 slices of toast. ( it keeps me full so i dont have to eat until lunch!)
1 glass of milk or juice with no added sugar.

Lunch
i usually take my lunch to school & my mom buys lean cuisen things that i take almost everyday. If not, i have a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or a chicken wrap. Something of that kind. I drink a bottle of water & finish with a treat. I buy a variety of those 100 calorie snack things.. and just choose one.

After school
i usually only eat after school because i'm bored, and im trying to stop... for example today i ate ice cream. Sometimes i dont eat anything.. other times i have an apple.. it depends, what i'm feeling. But dont let yourself starve because you cant have a scoop of ice cream! just dont eat the whole tub!

Dinner
I try to keep dinners as healthy as possible. Im a hugeeee fan of pasta. and i eat a lot of chicken breasts!. Sometimes i cook fettichine alfredo.. with smart pasta and grilled chicken. Other times i make fajitas, tacos, spaghetti, etc. These things sound bad. but you can always sub. the bad stuff with good stuff. For example, when making spaghetti, i use smart pasta because i dont like whole wheat. and i use lean ground beef and drain it really good! I buy a sauce that has a health check and add the veggies i want. I drink another bottle of water.

NO SNACKING AFTER SUPPER!. they say it's not good to eat two hours before you sleep. After supper is when i do my "workout", it helps me not think about eating. However, if you decide not to eat when you come home from school/work.. than it would be okay to have a small snack afte supper.!