I am suffering from angina pectoris. I am in retirement now, 63 years of age. I smoked a lot, eat irregularly and unhealthy. Now I have heart problems, chest pain, high blood pressure and cholesterol. And I am over weighted. I have decided to change myself I have started taking psylium. I would like to know how much of that drug I would need to lower cholesterol.

Metamucil is a completely natural drug. Within itself, it has natural fibers. Its basic function is to regulate patient’s stool by increasing volumen of the intestines. Those also regulate glycemic index, lower cholesterol… Usual daily dosage is 20 – 30 mg. It is also very important for you to have some sort of regular activities, which will only help you with your problems.

I take konsyl psylium. You don't have to take it as many times a day. I do a smoothie in the AM and a quick cup at night. You can get it at the drugstore. 14 grams