Apprentice

I was wondering about ways of reducing your cholesterol in a natural way and what is bothering me right now is if I can reduce it, and by that I mean lower it at home, are there any alternative methods and ways of reducing it without using some special treatment and medications? I am asking for this topic because my father is going through a rough time with it, and I am not sure about which method to use and all comments and advices are welcome. Also, I have read about therapies and that they differ one from another based on having a heart attack and he hasn't had any

Hey there, I have the same thing going on with my girlfriend and I would also like to be included in this topic. I have also heard that lowering cholesterol naturally is not supposed to be a big deal but she is having trouble with it. Now, I have heard that there are some alternatives to drugs, such as consuming certain plants, but I am not sure which ones and I would really like to know.If anyone has some kind of experience, I would like them to get in touch and comment freely because that would mean a lot to me and my gf.

Hello everyone. Listen guys, from what I have seen there are numerous ways to regulate your cholesterol and there is nothing that cannot be solved, that I can say. Some doctors are even thinking about putting cholesterol regulators in water supplies. For people under 45, there are low statin drugs that are to be used for treating cholesterol. I frankly don't know anything about this drugs but what I do know is that they would not be expensive and should help reduce cholesterol to younger generations. it is just that if you haven't had a heart attack, than you could use it, but if you had, than no.

Well, I have seen my share of the deal with cholesterol and all I can say that for me, a diet was the key thing that changed the scales with my battle. Changing the course of my meals was the most important thing for me and I can proudly say that I am keeping it low ever since and haven't had any further issues as far as cholesterol is the topic. you should all search the best way to regulate it by food or even some kind of exercise, but let the drugs be the last resort because there are many ways to lower it naturally.

In my sincere opinion, the best way to reduce your cholesterol is to exercise and I am stickin to that. It is crucial for your body to do it because that can prevent cholesterol from rising sky high and also improve your weight issue, if you are having any at all of course. This is a widely spread topic because everyone is having trouble with it and there are many prescriptions for it, medications and stuff. But, I would like to suggest you to exercise, run or play basketball for instance, reduce it naturally and it should be perfectly fine.

Have you guys read about vitamins and their use of them in this particular condition? Supposedly, they are really important in lowering cholesterol but I am not sure in which way because, from what I have seen, not many people know about it and I would just like to get acquainted with this kind of treatment. I did a little researching and found out that there is some kind of treatment that can be very dangerous if your doctor is not familiar with it and that it should only be done under doctor's supervision. Otherwise, vitamins could easily be the best way of dealing with it.

This is very curious thing in a way which could help us realize which treatment is the best for lowering our cholesterol without using any special kind of drugs and that would deeply help us, me first. My father has gone through hell because of it and I really don't know what to tell him, and we aren't in some financial situation to go and pursue doctors and get the best treatment and I am looking for a way that doesn't involve too much money and could be the best for him. Herbal medicine could be a way of dealing with it.

Hey Malcom, I'm George. Listen, my friend has really had trouble with regulating his cholesterol. he is also overweight and what I am thinking now is, if he hadn't reacted in time, his heart would have failed had he waited one more month. He started running, training. He made his exercise a big deal. Also, what he did was only the half of it because, after he started feeling better, he had changed his diet and started eating healthier and it made remarkable results on him. It was a life changing deal for my buddy and I am proud of him.