Hello! My mother is 55 years old and she has been feeling back pain for some time. She went to see her doctor yesterday and he said she had a kidney stone. Since the stone is too big he said she should have a surgery. My mother is afraid of any surgery and she doesn’t want to go. I am afraid her condition may get worse and I don’t know what to do. Is there any other way to remove the kidney stone without operation?

Hi! Usually most kidney stones pass through the urinary tract on their own in 24 hours, with intake of lot of fluid. Doctors usually prescribe pain relievers to decrease the pain. If the stone is big and doesn’t pass on its own there are some other procedures which are often used. One of them is lithotripsy – a large stone is broken into smaller pieces by shock waves and then they can pass through the urinary tract. There are also surgical techniques such as percutaneous nephrolithotomy – removing a kidney stone through small incision in the skin or through the instrument passed through urethra. If an invasive procedure in needed then your mother should do so and her doctor will decide which one is the best for her.

Hi, I've just had a percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Please tell your mother it was fine & so much better than living with the awful pain of the stone. A small cut was made in my back under general anaesthetic & the stone broken up & removed. I had a drainage tube in my back, coming from my kidney, for four days afterwards (I'm in the UK, it may be different in your country). The nurses were very good & kept the post op pain under control.

I did try to have the stone broken up by lithotripsy (sound waves) but it ws too big. I found the lithotripsy very painful.

i had 15 kidney stones removed six weeks ago through key hole  surgery everything was fine apart from the sickness your mother has nothing to worry about

how much does it cost for kidney stone removal .. there are total of 5 stones measuring in the range of 10 - 12 mm . doctor said one stone has to be removed by inserting stunt. i am afraid is there any adverse effects after done ???

what is the affordable  cost . ?I stay in mysore. which hospital is quiet ok??

An amazonian rainforest herb Chanca peidra ( stone breaker) is effective in clearing stones. I had no noticeable issues  but at my age (63) knew that stones would have accumulated over time in my kidneys and gall bladder. AS part of my own health improvement I undertook to remove any obstructions or interferences with achieving higher vitality.This herb brought to light that I did indeed have stones and was able to clear them therefore act as a preventative measure for future issues as well as raise my capacity to be in a state of optimal well being. 

I have 5 mm kidny stone

Quote:

I have 5 mm kidny stone

even me...yesterday i had horrible, intolerable pain! OMG....! now taking pain killers!

There is an old remady were you sun dry the corns hair and you boil alot water that you could fill a soda bottle, and when it cools down drink atleast 2 cups of it per day till the stone comes out, It worked for my mom and dad when they had Kidney Stones.

whew!!!
I LOVE THOSE OLD FOLK REMEDIES
PS:
THE DOCTORS HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

where do you get corns hair?

It can easily be removed without operation. There is a medicine which my grandfather and now my father make using few things. The main purpose of medicine is that it dissolves the stones. This medicine has to be taken early morning before breakfast with a glass of 7 up cold drink. For majority of cases, it requires 3 days only to dissolve all the stones and in few cases the medicine may have to be taken upto 6 or 9 days. My father gives this medicine free of cost and he is doing this from last few decades just to help people.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I can arrange that for you. But you can take it either from Pakistan or DUBAI . Right now i lives in DUBAI. I can bring medicines from Pakistan and can keep it here. If someone is coming to DUBAI then he/she can take it from me here. And yes, sure, its free of cost.

I think it is wheat plants at nacesant stage

my name is tahir and i belong to gujrat pakistan but now i am living in hong kong i hv kidney ston please brother give adress in pakistan then my family member take the medicen from ur father and sending to me. always remember u in my daua

i have 15mm stone in my kidney hao can remove ????