I just turned 13 and i weigh 105 but i keep going up and down the least ive weighed is 104. I'm fat  i want to know how do you loose weight alot of girls in my class are really skinny. I'm really pretty but im fat :/  I need help

You didn't say how tall are you and that is important because the way of determining if you are underweight, regular or normal weight takes into account both your height and weight. And also what you have to keep in mind even though I know might seem too far in the future is that you still haven't finished growing - the weight you have now will not mean the same when you grow some more (by the time you are 15 you will be able to notice a difference). That is also the main reason why you can't go on any drastic diets, but some small changes every day can build up and make a difference in your weight, for example not eating anything heavy or fatty at night, being more active - even if it's just taking a longer walks or running or whichever activity you have available.

am 12 and i wigh 140 and am 5'6 is that over wight i need to lose wight i don t look fat but am heavy but am really pretty can u help me ??

You're fine!! I'm 13 and I weigh 130 and I'm only 5'3! I'm not fat and I really am just muscular. Not in a gross manly way and I actually don't look that strong unless I flex. It's not over weight don't worry. If you feel self conscious though you can always just make sure your eating healthy and get enough exercise 

YOU THINK THAT IS BAD I WEIGHT 129 AND YOU ARE WAY SKINNER THAN ME. GUSEE WHAT SOME STARS WEIGHT A LOT OF POUNDS THAN YOU AND THEY ARE JUST WHAT 8 OR 7 I DONT KNOW BUT EXCEPT WHO YOU ARE AND BE A AWESOME GIRL.