I am a 12 year old girl and I weigh 126 am I over weight. I am flat at the chest and have a little tummy but not much.  Most of my “fat” seems to go into my legs and muscle since I play soccer. Am I overweight and we are some tips to start eating healthier 

Hi! Look for 'BMI calculator'. Then use it to find where you are with what weight you should be. Its easy. Youre young and should keep up with sports/excersise! Also, remember that weight can be fat, muscle, bone density. 2 people at the same height that wear the same size clothes can have a huge difference in weight cause maybe one works out and the other doesnt. I keep check on my weight by what size my clothes are and how they fit and how I feel about the way I look. I personally NEVER use a scale. And I sm neither over nor underweight.