Hi! I am a 13 year old girl! I am 5"1 ft and weight 104-105 pounds.......would you consider me fat? I am a competitive swimmer, and normally I train 5 days a week for 1 1/2 hours. Except August is when we don't have any swimming at all. Other than that its year round. Do I need to lose weight? Also I've been lifting weight lately (10 pounds), and I noticed my arms got bigger,but when I flex there isn't really that much muscle. Is it fat or muscle in my arms? What can I do lose some unwanted fat around my inner thighs? Thanks :)

Well im 13 to im not sure what that is in stone but im about 6-8 stone and i would say im average but thats my opinion  ;-)

One of the most reliable and used measures that estimates total body fat is body mass index or BMI, and judging by your weight and height, you are just in the middle of the normal body weight (lower limit for normal weight is having BMI 18.9, upper is 24.9 and you have body mass index around 19). So you definitely are not overweight, but at your age the problem might be the distribution of fat which will sort itself out because you are still developing and growing.

no ur just perfect my sister is 13 years old and she weighs 104 around somthing like that and ur not fat but keep trying