as u know i need to lose weight and im 13 is there any way ''u'' know the best way for me to lose it?

i have a 13 yr old daughter and i'll tell you what i told her, eat less junk and get out more, join a sports club or go swimming - at your age its a case of training your mind to take better care of your body.

hope you get the result you want xxx

2 things that will help anyone lose weight and be healthier.

eliminate hydrogenated oil (also called transfats) from diet
Eliminate high fructose corn syrup from diet

if you put up a sample of what you currently eat, it would help.

but as mentioned eating less cals and exercising are key

exercise can just mean walking, brisk walking for 40-60 minutes everyday will produce results and is very maintainable.

Im am 13 to and Im 5'7 and Im like 150 lbs(now). Websites say I am at a healthy weight for my height but not my age, and the my BMI is normal. But I am "squishy" and I am in desperate need to lose weight too.

Thats why I bought Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer. Its a set that comes with 2 workout DVDs, workout bands, and eating guide, and a guide on what exersises in the video to start with. One of the DVDs has a 10 minute yoga workout and a 10 minute cardio workout. The other DVD in the set has a 10 minute total body workout, a 10 minute lower body workout, and a 10 minute abs workout. The great thing about this program is that the exercises you do are pretty easy and burn calories fast. Also, the more you do the 10 minute workouts in a day, the quicker and better the results will be. But, you definitely will feel the burn and sweat while your working out quite hard and you might be a little sore the next day, but if you keep doing it a lot you'll get stronger and the workouts will be a snap. I have been doing them since Christmas ( so 23 days) and I've lost 8 pounds already! Its a great program. Look it up on google and go to the website for it to read more.

Don't try some extreme starvation diet as suggested by others. You're thirteen and you need all the nutrients you can get to help you grow healthy. Here are a few easy tips that I think can help you:

Avoid eating sugary drinks such as energy drinks, soda, and juice. Those are empty calories and the sugar is converted to fat if it is not burned off during exercise. Don't eat after 7:30 at night. Eating too late and then going to bed results in calories not being burned and turning to fat. Find some sort of physical exercise that you like doing and do it 3-4 days a week. We are rooting for you! Keep us posted and come back if you have more questions.

I'm 13 5/8 and 152 I Think I'm Verryy FAT but i'm just planing on goig on a diet So god luck to you but dont hurt yourself:)

mykaakaa I hope that you are planning on seeing a doctor before you start to go on a diet. Since you're 13, you are still growing and going through puberty so it's possible that you could hurt your growth by trying to diet at this point. I think whatever advice your doctor has will help you lose weight effectively. Keep us posted, okay?

I am also 13, 5'4" and 160 pounds. I need help and I really dont know what to do. Can someone please give me tips or something. I need food opitions. Help please :$

hi im 13 and 3 months I am also wanting to lose weight, last year I went on this diet called slim fast you've probably heard of it, you buy selected products in their range and your only allowed 3 of their snacks a day and 2 of their meals and then for the other 1 meal you can have a healthy meal of your own. I loved this diet and I lost near to 1 stone but you can only do it for a maximum of 4-6 weeks and once I came off of this diet I found that I went back to eating unhealthy again! and then went on to gain all that I had lost and more!!! so I dont advice you to do that diet and if you do, dont do what I did, eat healthly and you should keep the weight off and lose more. As it's the new year, I'm setting a new year's resolution to lose loads of weight and what encourages me is what my mum told me. She said when she was my age (13) she was a size 14 she did loads of different diets then when she 16 she found this great diet and did it for the whole year; At the end of the year she was a size 8!!! This is true im not making anything up by the way so I am going to be doing this diet and if you want I will give you my email address and when my mum gives me this diet I will pass it onto you. javascript:emoticon(':D')

hope this helps

:D :D :D :D

I NEED HELP!! im gettin fatter each month! im 13 about 5'7 and i weigh 163!! i mean i love my body but i hate when people ask me how much i weigh. i feel embarrassed and ashamed. i hate working out in front of people and i cant work out outside because i live in an apartment building and people will see me. any advice? anyone?

im a 13 year old girl who as you all no is haveing problems with my wait i go to school every day being called fat i used to never eat this went on for weeks i became sick and now i can never stop eating i way 230 pounds :( trust me im not very happy wit my wait i try to lose it but its just to hard i run and eat right but i can never keep up wit it its just to hard 4 me what other things can i do to lose weight HELP!!! :?

im 13 to im 5.6 foot and im 12 something in weight i really need help to lose weigth because i keep been called fat but i dont want to do something that is not good for me.
plz reply :-(

Im 13 im 5'' 3'' and i weigh 120 i wanna be 100 pounds. i feel so fat!!

Okay, one thing, your thirteen and only 120? Just exercise and stay the same weight as you grow taller the weight will even out. I'm thirteen, 5'3, and 150 lbs. I Need more help than you do!

im 13 and 7 months old and im 5 ft 7 (and a half) , im 9 and a half stone. is this fat? is this healthy? i feel fat , and absolutely hate myself! my resolution is to just not eat , and thats what im gunna do :-(