Can you tell me where I can find fruitarianism the path to paradise ebook tasty reprise?  I need to tall you that I really fell great eating raw food, fruits, but there are a lot of challenges that you need to understand and pass. And, maybe it is funny to you that I am asking for recipes, because all I need to do is to eat fruit, but I have heard that I can find really tasty recipes. Do you have a copy of the path to paradise? Where can I find it? 

What do you think about it?

Have a nice day!

It is pure diet, but you will have to struggle a lot of things to see some progress. Now, I don't know any recipe, but I know that you need to load your recipe book that has a plenty of healthy recipes. And of course, don't be afraid to prepare your food at other way, that is different. 

This book is amazing, I hope that you have read it. But, you should know that is hard to be "fruity people". If you ask me, this is the hardest diet I have tired ever. I simply can't eat only fruits. I have tried it, but it just was not for me :)

Bye

Hello there,

I read this book as well. When you are reading it, you have a wish and will to try this diet, even if you know that it is very hard. Author is amazing, it is a girl that will tell you all about preparing fruit on the totally different way. It is hard to find recipes online, you have them in the book, so my recommendation is to buy this book, if you really want to try it. You can "The path to paradise" book almost everywhere on the internet. All you need to do is order it :)

I can give you some advice.

For example, for breakfast you can eat "Sunrise pudding". Blend sweet papaya and bananas with other chopped fruits.  

For lunch you can eat banana sandwiches - bunch of banana are served with lettuce.

Dinner - Salad (lettuce, cucumber, carrots, onions, tomatoes, celery, apple, mango). 

Good luck!