Good day all,

My mother Clarissa is following F factor diet program. She lives far away from me, and she is coming to visit me very, very soon. I want to cook for her, because I haven’t see her for 7 years almost :/ So, I want to treat her as a queen. I want to cook for her all those 15 days when she is going to be at my place. But, of course, I am looking for some help. I need some amazing, tasty, delicious recipes for F factor diet program.

So, I was really hoping that you can give me some of them?

Let me know do you have any, I really need those recipes –soon :)

Hey darling,

Of course, we are here to help you! So, I have just one recipe, but I hope that this will be ok for you. It is California Roll Salad. You need 6 ounces of imitation crab meat, half of cucumber, half of avocado, and one coop of baby spinach. For design, you will need Greek yogurt, tablespoon of low fat mayonnaise, half tablespoon of salt, half of green onion, tablespoon of fresh lime juice. You need to mix crab, cucumber and avocado, and then add baby spinach. Mix all those ingredient until they are well combined. Serve it!It is delicious, even if this is the combination of sweet and salt food :)

Well,

The best option that you can do is to buy the book, because it is not that expensive, and I am pretty sure that you can be able cook a lot of different recipes as well. Of course, we all want to help you, so I am going to give you some recipe as well. It is from my sister, and I hope that you are going to like it. What do you think about chicken ratatouille? Pretty tasty, right? Ok, let’s go!

You will need : one tablespoon of olive oil, one cup of onion, garlic, boneless chicken breast, cubed eggplant, zucchini – medium, mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, dried oregano, dried rosemary, salt and pepper. In large pan, heat olive oil and onion and garlic as well. Add chicken breast and cook it for five minutes. Put vegetables into it – chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Put it all to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes. It is amazing, you will see! 

Hey there,

I do know one recipe, but I think that it is worthy. It is not that hard to make because it is recipe for the breakfast :) It is healthy, and I, even if I don’t think that the F factor diet is the right for me, I make it very often. I usually make it on Monday :) You will need one little bowl of whole grain, high – fiber oats with homemade GG crackers, that you make at your own place (you can find recipe almost everywhere).

Mix it all together, and add some water – don’t let it be watery :)

Enjoy your breakfast, it is not that tasty but it is healthy! 

Good day,

Yes, it is very easy – to – make recipe, but it is so ordinary. I mean, everyone who is on the any diet program is making oats always. Not just on Monday!

On topic, you can make really tasty vegetable soup for everyday! You need one onion that is diced, two garlic cloves, two cups of baby carrots, one head of celery heat, one package of mushrooms, two zucchini, one can of crushed tomatoes, 4 cups of chicken broth, one tablespoon of dried basil, one tablespoon of oregano, salt and paper, and broccoli, maybe some spinach and parmesan cheese.

Love it! 

Such an amazing recipes, my dear friends. Thank you very, very much! I have to say that I am thrilled, those recipes are really tasty and I think that my mom is going to be thrilled with it. I will buy the book, thank you for your advice :)

No, I was wondering, do you have some yummy recipe, dessert recipe that you can share with me? It would be so amazing, because since I was a little kid my mother was making some great desserts, and now I want to do the same thing for her :)

So, if you have some good dessert recipe, let me know :)

Thank you once again, you are really amazing! 

Hey darling,

There are some recipes as well for desserts, but you can’t expect them to be some delicious, chocolate recipe :) I have one that is really good and I think that you are going to love it as well, and your mom will be amazed :) What do you think about Berry Blast Smoothie?

You know how to make smoothies, and all you need are berries and non – fat yoghurt. You can serve it while it is cold, from the fridge, because it is pretty hot outside :)

Great dessert, great refreshment :)

You are welcome, we are here to help you!