Hi, folks. My friend does not like milk, but she only drinks it when she puts cacao in it. She could drink gallons of milk made in this way. I am wondering if it is good to mix these two. I really don’t know what to think. Maybe some of you could help me with this. I will appreciate it.

Hello, there. I don’t see why it shouldn’t be healthy. Cacao can contain substances that are good for your health. There is high level of flavonoids. One of them is epicatechin. It is reported to have some benefits for cardiovascular system. Flavonoids are also good antioxidants. I hope this was helpful. If you need some more info, don’t hesitate to ask me. Bye!

Hi, there. I have also heard that cacao is very healthy. Antioxidants are one of the reasons. It is also rich with some other substances. Some of them are: iron, chromium, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, etc. Some studies even show the effects on LDL cholesterol levels. There will be benefits. Of course, your friend shouldn’t exaggerate. There are some substances that are similar to caffeine. I hope this helped. Bye!