Hello, folks. I have a very weak immune system and I would like to find a way to strengthen it. My friend suggested me to take dietary antioxidants. I would like to hear something more about your experience with these substances before I decide taking them. Thanks in advance. Bye, folks.

Hello, there. My immune system was also weak. I got colds regularly. I decided to take dietary antioxidants since I had heard before they were mighty. I consulted my doctor first. He suggested me to take a product with more antioxidants since they were more powerful. I didn’t take them whole year since the long term side effects are not known. My doctor suggested me taking them depending on the season when I was sick. You should also consult your doctor first. My immune system seems to be stronger than back then. I hope I’ve helped you. Good luck!

if you are looking to boost your immube system there are many antioxidant rich foods which you can encorporate into your diet . Especially green vegetables and dark fruits such as purple grape. If you want to take a supplement then something like a liquid Black Elderberry is very good or perhaps Echinachea. I would suggest taking the supplements during the winter months when there are lots of bugs going round.

hi there, just wondering how you got on finding about dietary antioxidants? Have you decided on anything to take to help with your immune system. There is so much advice and information available on the internet sometimes it can be overwhelming.