I have a feeling this is going to be a long message, but i need you to know the whole story,

so theres three of us at swimming, me, Tommy and becca,
becca started going out with Tommy but then sed she was getting annoyed because they only saw each other at swimming so she broke up with him but we all stayed best friends,
a few months later she gets another boyfriend and i find out tommy 'likes' me so i ask him and he said he does and would like to go out, and because i get on really well with him i said yeah, and we gave it a try, remeber becca had a boyfriend so we didnt think she would mind, when she found out she flipped and hated us both, so we agreed we couldnt go out any more and would stay friends, turns out becca still had 'feelings' for him, even though she had a boyfriend???
Becca told Tommy she still loved him and wanted to go out with him, but had to wait till the right time to break up with her boyfriend,
two months passed and she still hadnt done it, and Tommy got asked out by this other girl at swimming, he didnt want to but he said yes this girl he started going out with was beccas friend and she wouldnt speak to her at all unless she broke up with tommy, so she did,
after about 4 months they started going out! i was thinking thank god for that no more problems, because during the 4 months they werent going out, i was on the phone to them both for about 2-3 hours each night.
i am still really good friends with both Becca and Tommy, but Becca is annoying me a bit now, i am not allowed to talk to Tommy unless she knows what we are talking about, if he texts me she wants to know why, if i send more than 2 kisses, she has ago at me?
i am REALLY close to Tommy though, we still go on the phone at least 3 times a week for about 4 hours each time, and we text aswell, this is what is bothering me,
i was on Becca facebook account yesterday, at the same time as her looking at this persons profile that has blocked me, and Becca was also on line at the same time having a convosation with this other boy, and the convo kept popping up, they were arranging meeting up and becca said,
"you can have what ever you want",
and this boy said, "like what",
and Becca said "tonges etc.."
i do admit she is abit of a slag but she is my best friend but this has really upset me! she is going to cheat on Tommy, who has done everything she has wanted him to for the past year, i also saw this inbox she sent this other guy saying,
'you didnt stay online for very long did ya babes did ya... you know ive missed you sooo muchits unbelievableand it hurts not seeing you cant wait to see ya and get abit closer to you i get on with you so well! and it seems we are a match made in heaven <3 LOVE YOU <3'
i really dont know what to do, Tommy is like my little brother i love him to peices and i dont want him to get hurt, but i know he really likes Becca, has anyone got any ideas? please?

Hey, i understand wot ur saying here and i think this Becca girl is a s***,slag w**** ect. so i think u should take a pic of the message she sent this other person and show tommy. just tell her uno wot she has been sayin to tht other boy and say u have pictures tht u will show tommy unless she tells him the truth about it, if she doesnt tell him u do it. as for the txtin thing just tell her its none of her bussiness and tht tommy isnt her property. in my opinion u can get another bestfriend.

Good Luck!

~B.Monster x

Good Luck!

~B.Monster x

Oh hon... You need to tell Tommy if you really care about him! Becca is obviously a w**** and she needs to get her act straight.

ok, thats whacked out.. do the above. really.

Just let tommy know and take a picture of the mesages in high quality but this Becca girls sounds like sl*t just let tommy know