I know this sounds REALLY stupid but i have to ask this....i have not had a boyfriend for 3 years and i have not had my first kiss and i'am 14! all my other friends have boyfriends! another thing is my last 2 boyfriends left me for my best friend! she said no but everyone likes her she has had soo many boyfriends i hate it say it but i am jealous of her.... is this normal at all?! sometimes i get really upset over it :'( can someone plz help me

don't worry about it, i'm 17 and i just got my first real girlfriend.
don't worry, you can be jealous but it's not going to help, one day you'll find someone who likes you for who you are and they won't leave you, those are the only guys that should be your boyfrined.
don't go trying to act like your friend, like i've said, it's not a big deal to have a boyfrined/girlfriend at this time

Dont worry about it, im 15 and i still dont have a girl friend, simply because i havent found a girl I really like yet - The same applies to you (except with boys ofcourse)

I am 16 going on 17 and I didn't really have a first kiss and and boyfriend until my recent one now. Don't feel jealous because they all want your best friend. Does she participate in sexual activity. That may be a problem. Or maybe you may not be what they want because you or less experienced. Never the less you will get a boyfriend that will wants you for your mind and body not just your body.

Thank God I found someone in the same position as me! I'm 13 and never had a bf or Horton kissed before! How do I become more attractive and sexy?!

Yea he's right. Its not a big deal. Only 14 you have plenty of time left.

Girl, you ain't gonna find your soul mate till your older like way older. well i found mine adn im thirteen, but hey if you really want a serious relation ship, go for older guys like 16 year olds im turnign 14 in 6 days and me boyfriend just turned 16 last monht, only two years appart but still serious adn have been dating for 7 months and are going to get married asap, but just wait to find your dream guy, try not to date anyone unless you realy realy really know them really well. kk?

I wouldn't worry you should actualy be happy. Enjoy those days of freedom that you have soon you will have to work and clean and take care of kids. Also don't act like you are someone you are not to get a boy be who you are. There are over a million people on earth find that special one.

i also want to kiss you darling