So, im 14 in 8th grade and i like this girl but i dont know if she likes me back. i heard that she likes this other guy who happens to be one of my close friends but he doesnt like her. even so, she still likes him. i want to get her to start at least talking to me more so we can like connect more but i dont have her attention. is there anything i can do to get her to notice me more? we do talk though because we r friends but only like at school or just when we r together in person and thats still only a short conversation. i want to be able to talk to her for a while so i can here her voice more and be able to text her so we can still talk when we rnt together.........but idk if i should even try. reply answering if i should even try and how can i get a girls attention better like make her want to be around me more.

i think you should go for it. you kindof remind me of my little brother so ima try and help you out. you dont have to do anything spontaneous or super amazing to get her to notice you. you say you talk to her some well its a good start. start trying to get to know her, ask questions about her but don't get creepy. things like do you have pets whats you family like or anything that could be a conversation starter and just keep flowing. also be confident and try to make he smile or laugh but again nothing that super weird. just be yourself and try some charm. also ask her if maybe you guys can chat on Facebook or twitter or whatever you guys use. another thing say if one day shes alone or if you notice shes down talk to her, keep her company, ask her how shes feeling, ask if she would like someone to carry her books but again do this when shes alone and don't do it between every class because then it seems stalkerish and a little creepy. keep it on a level where it seems sweet. girls love a guy who acts like he cares and will just shutup and listen half the time. if she doesn't like you now things like that is what gets a girl to start having feelings. but there are some girls who still go for jerks and if she turns out to be that girl dont worry about it. its her lose. but try those things i mentioned. i know its complicated but as women we are complicated creatures. do me a favor and keep me posted? tell me how everything works out? you can send me a message if you like or add me on facebook if you need more tips if you think i helped. just shoot a message

Not to be blaintly honest but just tell her. Honesty is the best. I'm in the same situation and the same age as you, so go for it! I told the guy I like and he said he kind of likes me too. And the worst thing is if she doesn't like you. She might be your first crush but find the courage. Even though I told the boy I like through a text. Trust me as a girl I know, and if she doesn't like you she isn't worth your time:) I promise!