I Am 13 And A Male And I Want 2 Know How 2 Ask Out A Girl?

if you know her pretty well try getting her a single rose (because more than that can be pretty expensive) and asking her to be your girlfriend. try not to be nervous, as a girl i can say that most women like a confident guy, especially when he is asking her out. if you dont know her very well, try going up to her and telling her you'd like to get to know her better. be sure to tell her not as her boyfriend, but as a friend. then as you get to know her better then ask her to be more than just her friend. good luck hun! :-D

well what i could tell you is just to be confident. and im guessing this would be your first girlfriend so it would be hard not to get nervous for you but what i could tell is to talk to her, and get to know her and stuff. see if you could try to go to the movies with her and ask her out there oh but one important thing for some girls dont take too long like 6 months or more around there because they'll give you the whole "i think of you more as a friend" excuse so just the heads up. just find her interests and talk about that and see where it goes from there. good luck man

bad advice no offense wat u mainly have to do is find out wat she likes and all that what interestis her so i fshe likes roses the romantic thing to do is like send adoses roses to her with like a poem attached heres something i think of lol

oh so beautiful
without u im pittiful
i want to wrap u in my arms
and keep u warm ill make sure ur never harmed
not the type of person that will come out and say this
im fellin u so much i wanna give u a sweet kiss!
oh so beautiful oh so fine
u know me
i see u everyday my name is ________ will u be mine

and then write two hearts spaced out a lil big and inside 1 rite yes then in the space rite no and then in the other heart write no lol so u like it? tell me if it helps =]

as a girl whos been asked out, most guys i've dated have either been calm and asked me at school and haven't rushed my answer, they were all good friends but even after we broke up we still were good friends, just dont be a jerk and lie to her a lot of she'll dump you ;-)

pretty simple after first asking someone out
is there a small resturaunt around that both of you can walk to?
maybe the movies

just ask her if she wants to go to the movies or somethin, not do you wanna go out with me and if she says yes congratulations if not dont take it too hard shes probaly just as nervous as you are
im 13 and have no problem asking a girl out