Hi
I am trying find most effective way to boost my immune system. I seem to catch every virus going and like to keep fit, but every time I start fitness training I get ill after about 2 weeks. I'm assuming my immune system is poor. I also have candida and am taking pre biotics and aloe vera. I have just started taking Glucasan and was wondering what evidence there was that it's as effective as I hope it is.

Thanks.

I know a lot about candida since I had it myself. Taking prebiotics and aloe vera may certainly help, but that's kind of like cleaning a very dirty bathroom with a toothbrush. You need bigger guns. I suggest you modify your diet to starve out the candida. Once you're rid of the fungus, you may find that your immune system will improve. If you'd like to try the diet, respond to this thread or send me a private message. It's just a suggestion.

I'm not familiar with the supplement you're talking about. Perhaps another person can talk to you about it. However, you can try Transfer Factor. It increases your immune function by over 100%. It's fantastic to try.

Glucasan is proven to be one of the best European 1,3-1,6 Beta Glucans details: http://www.beta-glucan.co.uk/comparison.htm

You'll definitely need to rid yourself of excess candida before you can start to rebuild your immune system.

The best way to do this is to get to the root of the candida overgrowth. You see, candida will thrive when your body is in an acidic, low oxygen state. Have you checked your body pH? It is a simple and inexpensive way to monitor your health.

Many people take supplements to kill off candida, only to find that it comes right back. By correcting an acidic body pH, we remove candida's habitat and it goes away naturally on its own.

When you return your body to its natural slightly alkaline state, you'll find that your immune system will become incredibly strong.

I haven't even had a little cold in close to a decade. And I'm frequently around others who are sick.

Wishing you the best of health,

Melissa

Perhaps - but an immuno modulator will uprate your immune system whether you have any other fungal or viral problems and probably help get rid of them

Beta-Glucan 1-3,1-6 is probably the best of the imuno modulators and as I said before more info is available at
Dont wait till you are completely well before taking it - your innate immune system can always do with some help ESPECIALLY when you are not 100%

Hi I like you used to pick up flu as soon as I exert myself or suffer a bad bout of poor sleep. I have taken Gluucasan for about seven years plus 1000mg vitamin c and since have not had flu, but only ounce after the flu jab, I haven't had since