I need something to boost my immune system. I am a bit underweight, don’t have good appetite and it is sometimes even forget to eat. Consequences are bad as expected and I easily get sick. Can you recommend me an immune booster? Something that can be kept in purse and taken once a day.

You need something like vitamins and minerals complex all-in-one pill. I can recommend you to try with Whitehall’s Centrum because it contains all that our body really needs, including oligoelements in nano- concentrations. You can find Centrum silver and Centrum gold, which one you need, depends on your age. One tablet daily is taken and no side effects have been anticipated. If you prefer herbal immune boosters, try with Echinacea, bee propolis, aloe or noni de Tahiti juice.

I recommend a high quality probiotic. You can find 'em in the refrigerated section of your health food store. ;)

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Agel have a product called UMI. In a gel. No refridgeration. Keep in purse etc. Just rip and consume anywhere. Agel is a direct distribution organization in 47 countries.

33 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.

I recommend the one that my father was taking right now. The MX Vitamin C. It is a supplement that helps protect you against colds and flu. It also offers anti-aging benefits because Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals in the body. Might this answer helps you with regards on your concern.