What can you tell me about boosting the immune system? I need to do something about it because it is on a very low level due to my short sleeping hours and a lot of stress at work. I have heard that colloidal silver should offer a lot of positive effect in this situation.

Colloidal silver supposedly has a lot of excellent effects; some of those might be compared to the effects of the best meds available on the market today. But not many people know about it and he reason is still unknown. Some say that it is due to the fact the big pharmaceutical companies would collapse if colloidal silver was FDA approved.

As far as I am aware, and I read up about this when a friend recommended collodial silver as an immune system boost, it actually doesn't do anything at all. This is one of those hyped up things that actually has no real evidence behind it. 

If I were looking for an immune system boost, I'd look in the direction of herbs. Peppermint, cayene pepper, garlic, horseradish, chamomile, turmeric and ginger are just some examples of the many herbs that are packed chock full of minerals and vitamins and have antioxidant action. That is what you are really looking for when you are trying to maintain a healthy immune system.