What are the most necessary vitamins and minerals for organism? What is the best way to be vitamized?

Vitamin D is the most necessary for body Vitamization I think

even though I agree vitamin D is important, there are also other vitamins that help your body function at it's best. B complex vitamins, especially vitamin B12 helps to keep your skin looking fresh, but it also helps preserve your nervous system functions. Vitamin C is very well known for it's benefits as an antioxidant and immune booster, so it definitely needs to be on your list.

The simplest way you can get all the important vitamins your body needs is by taking a good multivitamin which contains all these important vitamins I mentioned above. Most of them require you to take just one pill daily, so it really is the simplest way. But, taking vitamin pills might not be enough - you need to include fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet, as well. The more colorful your plate is, the more vitamins you are getting from your fruits and veggies,

Nicole

I heard that taking a multivitamin complex can harm your heart. Is it true ?

Generally, most multivitamin supplements from major manufacturers shouldn't cause you any long-term problems if you're already more or less generally healthy. Besides, you are not supposed to take multivitamins for prolonged time - a month or two of daily multivitamin will give your immune system a boost, so you'll be able to stop taking them. Of course, if you suffer from any chronic condition, it's best to consult with your doctor which vitamins you should take.