I literally get sick every other month becaus i have a weak immune system. I can't really do much becasue i am either sick or doing make up work fof school. I was wondering how i could strengthen my immune system without going to the doctors or anything like that becasue my family makes a good ammount of money but most of it goes to bills and debts. I really need this information because summer is two weeks away and i don't want to be sick during that time and i wanted to go out for a sport and get a job during next school year but i can't if i get sick too often.

As crazy as this may sound, it works. Go to walmart or any store and go to the vitamine/pharmacy area. Get children chewable vitamines (ther r yummy and good for you). I have the same problem, but the vitamines(i get princesses) help with my immune system. Also there is a drink powder thing called Emergen-C. It can help with your immune system as well. Hope this helps and you find some peace from illmess.

Thanks Lil bit that sounds helpful and delicious. Just hope it works within two weeks.

Best of luck and I hope it works for you. Tell me if you notice any difference with your health and if it is helping at all.

I would not get artificial things for an immune system boost. Natural products to boost your immune system are often both cheaper and so much more effective. 

When I'm ill, I take extra care to make sure I get certain things in my diet, including as beverages. Peppermint, echinacea, garlic, green tea, ginger, cayenne pepper, turmeric... things like that are all wonderful if you want to boost your immune system, and for extra vitamin C, simple lemonade from real lemons is always better than vitamin C tablets. When I start eating better (I always try to, but life gets in the way sometimes), I often start feeling better almost immediately.