Hi, I am suffering from anxiety for several months already. I have pretty big stress and since then I am experiencing attacks of panic. My very good friend told me that combination of B6 and Zinc may work for anxiety. I would like to know if someone tried it already.

Hi, I am using combination of B6 and Zinc and I have to admit that I am very satisfied. B6 vitamin is very good for nervous system because it is supplying nerves with nutritive elements while zinc has calming effect on central nervous system. I suggest you to try this natural combination before any other medication.

Hallo,
I know that zinc is used for general anxiety disorder. Anxiety is problematic because it can affect many aspects of your life and can cause sleep disorders and irritability. The thing is that many doctors will usually give you antidepressant medication. But this medication is not only thing that can help you with anxiety. There are some studies that showed that zinc is a great supplement to use in treatment for anxiety. Have you been using vitamin B6 with zinc? I am not really sure how effective is this combination but I don’t think that it can make you any harm because some people use vitamin B to boost their bodies nervous system.
Best of luck to you