Hi guys,

Just wanted some advice in regard to cold/flu viruses, as well as sinusitis. 

I am a 21 year old female. I often get sick, despite the fact that I take great care of myself, eat well, get plenty of sleep, exercise regularly. I had my tonsils and adenoids removed 15 months ago and the ENT told me I have a weak immune system, an allergic nose and will still get sick. I use a saline wash, steroidal nasal spray and antihistamines daily, as well as a multivitamin. I just started using probiotics and am hoping this will help.

I am allergic to dust, and try my best to vacuum/dust often, with a face mask, as well as wash bedding and towels. 

I have done much research on how to prevent sinusitis and influenza, however, no ideas being all that successful. At the moment I have been sick for two weeks, with what the doctor believes is a virus. It started with a sore throat for a few days, then moved straight to my sinuses, I was congested and all over tired and weak. I am now much less congested, though my throat, glands and sinuses are sore, I feel slightly nauseus, I have body aches/pains and feel very fatigued. Has any one had any thing similar before?

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? My doctor talked about allergen immunotherapy, however, did not give me a referral.

Thank you.

Hello ligawalters,

If you are having problems with colds/flu and allergies perhaps because you have a weak immune system, I suggest you take  a product called Shroomtech immune by onnit.  This powerful immune booster contains Cordyceps sinensis and other mushrooms proven to boost immune function in clinical trials.  I keep a bottle in the house at all times.  I have a tendency to get colds/flu and they linger forever and I means monthgs.  I have sinus problems as well.  This mushroom supplement has helped me get over the flu/cold a number of times within about 3 days.  I have wondered if I continued to take it if I wouldn't get colds/flu again but I haven't done that yet.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your advice! I will buy some now and give it a go :)

I think you Should go for immunotherapy as it strengthens body's immune system and kills only cancer cells without affecting active cells. Even It is painless and and has no side effects in future.

Hi :) Thank you. I actually just got allergy tested and will be starting immunotherapy soon. Looking forward to feeling better!