sorry i'm new here and i'm trying to get an answer but i can't seem to search it.

i'm 18 years old and have a tight foreskin and after researching it, it seems that i had my foreskin is still attached to my glans.

i try my best to pull back my foreskin to clean off white discharge under my foreskin and i can only pull back till the glans tip part. and today when i'm washing my penis, i tried pulling back and i saw a big piece of white discharge stuck near my attached glans and when i try peeling it, i felt a burning sensation/something really painful and i just can't seem to remove it and i left it there. The big piece of white discharge just stuck there behind the attached glans...

is there any medication or soap or anything that can soften it so that i can wash it away with water? the more i forcefully pull back. the more white discharges i see.. and it's hard to remove it with water...

Another question, why is it that whenever i injured my foreskin, massive amount of white discharge just keep coming out and it stops after my foreskin is healed

sorry for my bad English and i hope to get some replies :)

should i go to family clinic for more advice or hospital??

That white stuff would be smegma which is a normal secretion from your glans. Water is the best way to remove it, just keep wetting it and rub it away with your fingers. To stretch your foreskin you can simply keep on pulling it back to where it is tight and hold it there for several minutes. Do this as often as you can and you should see it get looser soon.

but what about the big piece of smegma stuck beside the attached glans? it hurts when i try to peel it or move it. is there anything that can soften that?

when i try to rub it, it feels weird probably because of sensitivity. but it's the more i pull, the inside of my foreskin is super red.and so much smegma inside...

Health Guru
Hi what I was told to try when I had a tight foreskin was when you need to pee hold the end of the foreskin then pee so your foreskin balloons out then hold it and it should help soften the smega, it should also help stretch the foreskin :-)

i'll try that once i'm ready to pee.

so far i can only pull left and right of my foreskin to clean some of the smegma,but i can't pull facing towards me(lol idk how to explain).
i was shocked when i touched my foreskin when my penis erect,i tried moving my foreskin around the area and i felt A LOT of pieces of smeaga under the foreskin of the top.

okay guys, today i went and shower and i'm shocked that i'm able to retract my foreskin all the way back! and it's also very disgusting, my whole glans are covered by smegma and i had a hard time removing them, every time i try rubbing away, it hurts.

i want to ask, do people with Phimosis able to retract their foreskin if it is shrink down? because i can retract all the way if my penis is shrink to a point where it's smaller than my original normal state and i managed to clean of almost all of the smegma

Have you been stretching it or were you just swimming in cold water?

Before I stretched it, mine would get caught behind the glans when I got an erection. In my teen years I used to masturbate at bedtime to help prevent wet dreams. If it got stuck back there I would just leave it and go to sleep. When I woke up in the morning it would be back in place or almost all the way. Sometimes part of the glans would still be uncovered and it would be nice and dry. I discovered I could have fun touching it without the extreme sensitivity it usually had. That led to leaving it uncovered on purpose.

You don't need to scrape off all the smegma at once. Just let it get wet and dissolve a little each time and keep stretching it for your own comfort.

i hardly stretch my foreskin and no, i did not swim in cold water, i use warm water.
but i'm able to fully pull my foreskin all the way back when it shrink.
And when my penis erect, i can't pull back at all. i'm i having Phimosis??

Health Guru
Hi good to hear you are able to retract your foreskin when your penis is soft, now you have managed to do that you should find it easier to remote the smega under it!
I once read an article someone wrote on here about how to remove smega and they said to keep applying baby oil for a few days so soften it up then when you take a bath pull your foreskin back let it soak for a while and then you should be able to softly rub it off.
You can also use baby oil on your foreskin to help with the stretching process and I would also put some on your penis head before you become erect that will help it pull back.
As njoynlife said about pulling your foreskin back as the head dries out the less sensitive it will be, what I found best was before when I went to bed to pull it back and that way you don't feel it rubbing against anything. :-)

what about this part's question "And when my penis erect, i can't pull back at all. i'm i having Phimosis??"

if i fully pull back my foreskin and my penis erect. will it hurt my foreskin and cause it to tear??

Health Guru
Hi what you need to do is just pull it back as far as you can until you start to feel a little pain then hold it there for around a minute to allow the foreskin to stretch slowly and do this 2 or 3 times a day and your find it will stretch slowly :-)

im also 18 and just attempted to clean the head or glands or whatever it is for the first time due to phimosis. went from like a tight feeling to sore to numb to cold to like a burning sensation. that was like 5 hours ago and im awake just lying here still feeling it. my whole penis it feeling different.

feels so weird to talk about this stuff

Are you describing what your glans feels like after cleaning it?
What did you clean it with?

it was late and everybody else here was sleeping so i couldnt a take a shower so i wet a paper towel with soap and rubbed it down a little. it was the first time i was able to clean there.

From your original post it wasn't clear if you got your foreskin all the way back behind the head or not. Are you able to pull it back without any pain now? Is the pain you felt due to your foreskin being so tight or from washing it?

When you got your foreskin back was your glans really sensitive and uncomfortable to touch? Rubbing it for the first time ever with a cloth would probably be quite uncomfortable. Rubbing it with a cloth and getting soap on the roughed up glans would be downright painful. For me anyway.

(You circumcised guys who are reading this will never know what a thrill that is so you don't need to tell us how soap and a sandpaper towel doesn't bother you at all.)

Did you rinse it off well? It sounds like you may have left some soap on it. If I use soap to clean mine I have to make sure I rinse it well. If I roll the foreskin back over it and there is any soap left under there it will burn like h*** a little while later. There are a few soaps that don't bother, like baby shampoo. That's also the kind that doesn't burn your eyes.

I don't know what a first time cleaning really feels like because my mother always cleaned mine from when I was a baby, so I was used to having it retracted and washed.