hi my name is tianna and I all ready have a tw0 year 0ld daughter and she was unepected and I thought I couldn't have children n0w that she is tw0 we are tryin to have another one and it seems like nothin is approvin what should I do 0r we do?to get prenante

sometimes it takes some people longer to get pregnant. you can try checking your discharge, and when it looks like egg whites, have sex because it's your fertile window. this should be about 12 to 14 days after the first day of your menstral cycle. it could be earlier or later. you should also drink lots of water. and lie on your back for at least 15 minutes after sex. but it's best to maybe just go to sleep after if possible. and your partner should be on top. if possible, try not to worry so much. stress can delay getting pregnant, too. just enjoy eachother. this can be a really fun time for a couple. i hope this helps. good luck.