I have been trying to get pregnant for 18 months and very stressed. Just wondering if anyone knows how long you should lie in bed after having sex. Is it bad if sperm comes out - would enough sperm stay inside me to be able to get pregnant. I hear alot of stories that sound like myths ie. standing on my head etc???

hiya ive been tryin for nearly 1 year no but no luck yet,, i have been told 2 put a pillow under your hips while havin sex and then try n put ur legs up in the air for 20 minutes so that none comes out! it aint the easiest thing 2 do tho!! kerry

i've been tryin for 8 months..no luck yet..his sperm comes out..&& im confused..We have sex every weekend..i havent got pregnant..something wrong??

I think the techniques/practices you hear people do to improve chances of getting pregnant are all myths. I hear it takes people a long time to get pregnant in some cases and in other cases, like ours, conception occurs on the first try without any special techniques. If you are having trouble becoming pregnant, I would suggest consulting a fertility doctor to run some tests on you and your significant other.

hey im trying this now aswell...30mins pillow under my bum looks funny XD i will let u kno in 2weeks if it has worked xx Good luck every1 xx

Experts say that aftter 10 minutes, all the sperm tha's gonna enter the cervix has already entered. AS for his stuff coming back out, there is always gonna be leakage, but that doesn't mean that nothing passed through the cervix. Make sure you keep track of your cycle. You want to have se around the day you ovulate. That's the highest time of fertility. They also make tests now for that. You can buy them at Walgreens. Putting a pillow under your but doesn't really help that much. When you stress your body over trying, it will be hard to conceive, so make it fun! Pregnancy will happen when it's ready to, until then, have fun!!!

You need to track your cervical mucous and try on the day of ovulation. If you are only having relations on the weekends then you might be missing your most fertile days. I suggest reading a book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility".

have sex 14 days after your period, and everyother day after that.

standing on your head works my mom tried for 7 years to have me then my aunt told her to stand on her head she tried it and conceived me :)