i want to get pregnant but i don't know how can someone help me

In order to get pregnant you need to have full intercourse while you are in your fertile days. Your fertile days are in fact the peak of your ovulation which happens just in the middle between your two periods. Ovulation is the process in which a fertile female egg is released from the ovaries. All it needs then is a sperm to fertilize it. You have most chances to stay pregnant when you are ovulating which means you should have as much as possible of unprotected sex during these two-three days in the middle between the two cycles to maximize your chances of getting pregnant.

Hi Sania
Im also tryin to get pregnant and finding it very stressful at the minute. Ive only been tryin 4 months but it seems like a lifetime when all my friends and people around me seem to be pregnant straight away. Like Nikols said you need to be having unprotected sex during your fertile days which is when you ovulate. If your not sure when you do actually ovulate you could purchase ovulation tests. This is what ive been using and they're pretty cheap to buy from ebay.
Good luck in getting pregnant.