Hi,i've been with my boyfriend for almost two years,i already have a child but by another guy frm my past,anyway me n my bf been tryin to have a baby for a couple mouths now but nothin seems to happen,the last time we tryed was 09/7/2010 Of this year of course,my period came on this mouth 09/2/2010 n went off on the 6 of this mouth, so yes the next day we had sex with out protestion,so this time could i be ??im tired of waitin to findout how can i findout without waitin so long,i beenin feelin kind of sick this morning,my head been hurtin,i dont feel normal,in different parts of my body seem to be fallin a sleep for no reason.every since we been tryin my period been changing witch is wired because every mouth it comes on tha dates changes i really dont kno whats wrong in why now that im tryin nothin is happen??? now today is not the only day i have been feelin sick,and many times i thought that i was pregenet but i wasnt,i need help so anybody that have advice your welcome to give them cuz im listenin.

THANKS

i suggest you get an ovulation predictor kit and have lots of sex around the time your are ovulating. I also suggest you try doggie style when he ejaculates because doggie allows the penis to get closer to your cervix so the sperm has less distance to travel. Also once he ejaculates la on your back and place a pillow under your butt this will aid the sperm in getting to your cervix also, do this for 20min and in this time frame try not to cough, sneeze or laugh because it could push the sperm out of you. have lots of sex and good luck.

i hope what i wrote you helps. i am also trying to conceive and I hate the constant wait.