Kay, i like my friend and she is a girl, and i really like her, and i would like to know how i can get her to kiss me.
any ideas? :-) ;-) :-)

well, if she is striaight, DONT do it. but if she isnt, just ask her to come to your house. then you and her have fun or whatever. try playing a game, or watching a funny movie. then, when you are sitting by her, just run your fingers on her shoulder and look at her with loving eyes. she should be silent. just stare into her eyes, and lean in a little closer. she should get the message. if she likes you back, then she'll kiss you. if not, just come clean and then apologize.
=)

;-) well i think you should kiss her. i haven't kissed a girl... yet. but im trying to. i dont know if my friend is a lesbian or not. one time i was laying on my bed and she totally laid on my back! i was okay with it. any way you should invite her over to watch a movie with you. if you're sitting on a couch and ur thighs touch, dont move. if she is okay with it she might nuzzle you or lay her head on ur shoulder. when you'rre talking to her look into her eyes. stare longer than you normally would. i hope this helps and good luck!