Ok. I tuned 13 about a month ago. I was just wondering when a good time to make my move is. Me and my gf have been dating for about 4 months and we really like each other. Also, I have never kissed a girl before. So, my questions are when is a good time to make my move and how do gurls like to be kissed or hpw to kiss. Thanks for the help, its greatly appreciated :)

Hi! Btw I'm a girl that is also 13 Ok so girls like 2 be kissed on the cheek 4 the 1st time and when u r in private or on a date. If u want sex or tongue I havent gotten there yet so i wont know about that. Hope i helped 0:)

i GUESS YOU ARE JUST A KID, WAIT ABOUT 3 YEARS TO KISS A GIRL,

hi guest :) im a 15 year old girl and its kind of embarassing but i wasnt kissed untill i was 14 but somthing that i found reallly cut was on a date my bf looked down at me smiled and kissed my nose softly. thats sweet if thats the kind of dud you are. it doesnt really matter how you kiss your gf as long as you mean it. a gentle kiss is probably best to start with, not a hard or "pasionate" kiss. hope ahlped :)

Thank you. That helpped.

trust me you will no when its the right time

ps just go with the flow im 13 and its worked out for me

hey it is easy but then again it isn't......I had a hard time kissing my gf because I didn't know how she would respond...but its better to know than to go staying confused and wondering