after kissing in a few days i noticed a huge puss-filled pimple in my gum it was in the end of my mouth and was painful. i popped it carefully.....wat should i do to avoid such a thing and is it something i should be worried about? has it happened to you before? please help

Well,

The fact that this happened after the kiss doesn’t have indicate that kiss was the main cause. You only need to lower your mouth hygiene a little to have problems like this pimple you had on your gums. So my suggestion would be to brush your teeth regularly and of course your tongue as well. You have to understand that there are a lot of bacteria on your tongue. Also you can use mouthwash after the teeth brushing to clear your oral cavity from all the bacteria. Also talk to your partner if he/she had any problems with pimples in the mouth. If this happens again you should see your doctor and run some test.

Good luck,

Karel

i have a little clear pimple on the floor of my mouth under my tongue after kissing, i dont know if its a cyst or what the case may be