can u get pregnant by kissing i am 13 years old and i was kissed by a boy for the first time.

kelly

if this is a serious question, please, talk to your parents....I don't know where you are from but most places make you take a basic sex ed class in 6th grade....
NO, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY WHATSOEVER YOU CAN GET PREGNANT BY KISSING Since you obviously have access to the internet do a little searching and reading if you want...there are alot of great posts even on this site explaining conception..You must have sex to get pregnant. Sex, is a very intimate thing and you probably have quite a few more years before you experiance this but you should at least know about it by now. Again, please talk to your parents...or even your teachers...or if these are out of the question at least read up on this using the stickys on this site under pregnancy and maybe even the "sex" section under the main index.. Good luck
The only things you can catch from kissing is Mono (if they have it) which is completely cureable and is basicly just a bad flu) and possiably a cold sore (if the other person has one)

Oh honey... your so cute.... no you can not get pregnet from kissing... you can only get pregnent if his penis goes into your vagina and you are not wear protection... kissing is harmless, me and my boyfriend kiss all the time...

OMFG what do they teach you at school????? Nah. NO. NOOO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. U have parents?? U see dem kiss? Well...U don't have 100 brothers and sisters do you? its called common f*****g sense...Blah this is stupid...sorry...but no. Not cute. If u ski freestyle then join www.newschoolers.com and if you like f*****g around in random threads for hours join it anyway. Prob lost a full year to that website. DO IT. Oh and by the way, you do have to wear a condom on your mouth when you kiss with a boy, otherwise you do get pregnant. I just supposed everybody knew that though. And if you kiss a girl unprotected being another girl you give birth to a porcupine through your arse. DONE.

Yes u can actually my friend kiss a boy and she is pregnant.

WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! NO WAY OMG I'M GETTING SO SCARED