I have this friend and I'm madly in love with him, he just doesn't know it. I'm not sure if he likes me or not, but I want to get him to like me. I'm 15, and I want him to make the first move so that I can know if he wants to kiss me. I REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!! Like him. Like alot. Can u give me a tip on how to get him to kiss me? Or if that fails, I will kiss him, but I need to know when; any hints on when he may want to kiss. Again, I really love this kid, I've ne'er felt anything like this before. Whenever I see him or even talk to him, I get butterflies! I love him and I want to show him that, not just tell him. Help !

Just ask him, ask him if he has any feelings for you, then just go from there.

If you really love this kid then you need to talk to him and tell him how you feel(don't be shy)

Whatever the answer, you know you did he right thing:)

Goodluck & Godbless<3

I've asked him a couple months ago and he said yes, then I went to England for 2 months o spend time with my family so we couldn't do anything since I wasn't home. I was actually going to ask him tonight, and trust me.. I'm not shy. :p I'm scared that his feelings have changed for me.. Like I catch him string at me or something. And yesterday we sat on my grass and lookers at clouds until the sun set. Then he said "I think I'm going to stay longer." so he did and we looked at the stars and then he sat up (causing me to sit up just in case) and he hugged me. Really hugged me. But he trusts me and he tells me everything. And he's been having some problems in his life, so I don't know if this is just his "thank u for helping me" side or his "I like u" side. I'm so confused! And I remember talking to him before I went to England and I remember a bit of a convo we had. It was a truth question (it's truth or dare over text but of course we don't do dares). He asked me what my ideal date would be and I said something that will leave me with a memory. And I asked him if he thinks the guy or the girl should make the first move. And he said it depends on how the mood is. I'm extremely confused. What does it sound like to you? And can u give me tips on how to get him to kiss me and continue to want to kiss me?? Thank u so much, I really appreciate ur input :)

You cant get someone to kiss you, but you CAN imply that you want to kiss them:)
I think he does like you more than a friend and I think YOU should tell him that you like him more than a friend too(just to clear the air since you guys are good friends)
And tell him that you kinda wanna kiss him now(don't forget to chuckle about it and look him in the eyes)
Then see what he says...if he wants to kiss you then(which he SHOULD) then OMG GOODLUCK! Lol:D
I hope you do indeed kiss the guy of your dreams, hun:)

He's coming over tomorrow :) I'll try then

Goodluck, I hope it happens:)

I am a boy, so I might know if he likes you or not. But if he is staring at you, then he likes you. I even do that to the person that I like. I am 13 though, so I don't know if it is the same for him, but I know a lot of my friends are the same way. Whenever I see that person, I just keep on looking until she notices me, then I look somewhere else. Also, going back to where you said he hugged you, I think it is just a little bit of both possibly, but more that he likes you too. Also, I know I love it if a girl would ask me out or say that they liked me. It is definitely never raking for both the boys and the girls to ask someone if they like them or to ask them out. Also, don't start by saying you like him, ask him if he likes you, and giggle a bit. If he says "I don't know." or "Do you like me?", then say you like him and then look up at him and give a nice friendly smile. Also, please do continue to keep us up to date on everything if you want to or can. I hope you get to kiss him and have a good future and all. Good luck and may God be with you and bless you!