I am 15 and I had sex in March, it's May now. We used a condom, but a week later, what I thought would be my period turned out to just be light, brown and lasted only one day. And that only started after I jumped up and down a million times. I got a little worried because it wasn't exactly around the right time for my period and mine are always on time. I thought maybe it was just because I had just gotten over having mono. A month later, I got the same spotting-type thing. That was when I got really scared. I looked up symptoms and I seem to be experiencing a few of them. Fatigue (That could possibly be excess symptoms from Mono also), Clear/Mucus type vaginal discharge, frequent urination (although I have always sort of peed often), period-like cramps in the lower abs. So, I took a few pregnancy tests. The first one I took around 10:30 and it came out with one line and one faint line, I wasn't sure what that meant so I got tests that say yes and no. The next day, I took one around 5:30 and it said no. Then the next day, I took the test when I woke up around 9:45 / 10 and it said no. Could my tests be a false negative because it wasn't right after a missed period? Am I pregnant?

Well, technically you did get your period.. But the spottiness may be from something else... The tests arent always acurate so my advice is to go see a doctor. Thats the only wau you will really know for sure. Well, that or just wait 9 months and see what happens!

Did you check to see if the condom broke or had holes in it?

I'd say check anyways again, you need to be sure you dont go too long without knowing for sure. You are either very early in your pregnancy or you are halfway through your first trimester (almost halfway, not quite) as we know when the second trimester begins (I do anyways.) To be safe you should get checked just to be sure.