I have been on birth control for about 5 months and my boyfriend and I use condoms and lube every time. I should also add that I never have skipped any pills & have never taken any over 2 hours after the usual time (I usually take mine now within 5 or 10 minutes from decided time). I got my period last week but I'm worried that since these periods are artificial that they should not be completely trusted. That being said, I bought some cheap Walgreens blue dye tests on Saturday. I took the first one and it read negative, instant relief. A day later a very thin, off center line decided to appear. I panicked and instantly texted my boyfriend & emailed my school nurse. I waited about 30 minutes before taking the next one, came out negative. I went out and bought 2 First Response tests and use my first morning urine, both came out as stark negatives. I don't know what to think of the second line in the first test. Should I be as concerned as I am right now? I know plenty of people have gotten false positives with these tests but I'd like to hear somebody tell me directly this isn't happening to me (or that it might so I can terminate it as soon as possible). I'm 19 years old and about to start my second year at college so being pregnant sure would suck! Like I said, I take almost all the precautions necessary to not fall pregnant, I use birth control, condoms (which have never broke), and lube. I have never let my boyfriend go inside of me without a condom & most of the time he doesn't even finish inside of me. If somebody could help me out with their opinions that would be nice and appreciated!

I also should add that I check my cervix like a hawk and it not high or soft at all. It's fairly firm and neither high nor low. My anxiety is causing phantom symptoms (frequent urge to urinate and muscle spasms in my legs, arms, and belly) which are incredibly inconvenient. I'm not feeling ill, I'm losing weight, I'm not overly tired, my boobs are not achy or enlarged, my nipples are not overly sensitive, and I'm not craving certain foods. I don't know what's going on! Please help, anybody!