My neighbor made Mylanta mint chocolate chip ice cream, but she doesnt want to give me the recipe. I am on the other hand bored with the same taste of Mylanta, so I would like to try something new. Do you have some ideas? This mint chocolate ice cream sounds good, right? If you have recipe, will you please share it with me?

I think that your idea is really good. If we must use some medications why shouldnt we try to change its taste? So, I did some research and found the recipe! You will need: 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 cup whole milk, 3 oz granulated sugar, 5 oz chocolate shavings, 1 tps. Peppermint extract and of large bottle of Mylanta. Just mix all this in your ice cream maker and store it in a freezer for 4-6 hours.

I could not advise anyone, under any circumstances, to consume Mylanta. Look at the ingredients.
Aluminum is a highly toxic metal that accumulates in your system and can cause alzheimers, liver and kidney failure, memory loss, aching muscles, speech disturbances, anemia, osteoporosis, and worsening gastrointestinal problems among other things.
Try digestive enzymes to alleviate digestive problems without side effects.