I think a lot of people nowadays don't have the time to prepare a meal for themselves, which I think is a shame. Cooking for yourself is more healthy and nutritious than eating out only because you get to control what you can eat. If you do cook, how often? And if you don't, does someone else cook for you? I personally love to cook and my favorite dish is spaghetti. What do you like?

I feel bad... lol I never cook anymore. I just always find excuses like work, etc. -sigh-

I really love to cook. And it is something that I must do at least five times a week. From time to time, I don't have much time to prepare everything and then usually I eat something on the way.
My favorite is chicken in muster with rise. Many times I like to experiment a little bit, and I try new stuff.
How much do you cook different kinds of food, for instance meat, vegetables, fish or see food?

Omg...i love to cook!!! My specialties are Polish cuisine, but i also love to throw together an Italian dish or an all American meat and potatoe dish. I love to eat too. I prepare something for supper 5 nites a week and i cook on weekends. I seldom order take away, it's to expensive and you really don't know what your getting.
The last time i took take away it was supposed to be a "garbage plate" but it actually looked like someone sat on it. That was it for me. I have every kitchen gadget known to man and my latest experiment is Cappuccino Gelato. I gotta tell ya, it's orgasmic.
I am looking for a great spaghetti sauce recipe. I have been making it the same way for years and i'm wanting to "tweak" it a little. I can't seem to find one on the recipe sites that grabs me. Any suggestions?

I would love to help you with spaghetti sauce but my mom has told me that she'll kill me if I share the family recipe so I can't. But I can suggest that the best thing you can do is get stewed or whole tomatoes and let them cook down naturally. A lot of people use diced tomatoes but that's not as good nor as tomato-y as using real cooked down tomatoes instead.

Also, cut the acidity with a bit of sugar. A tablespoon of sugar in a pot of sauce can completely change the flavor for the better. Anything else I reveal and my mom's gonna shoot me though so that's all I can help you with. ;-)

Your mom will never know, i promise ;-)
One question, do you use puree or paste with the tomatoes???

Well I would also like to hear about this sous for spaghetti. I like souses so much. I like to experiment with different kind of herbs, like basil or lemon balm. They give the food hole another level.
What about salads? What salads do you like?

Oh she'll find out. She's my mom. She's like the CIA and the KBG and M6 all rolled up into one. Fine fine, one more question. Yes, a good sauce will always balance roughly two pounds of tomatoes with one small can of tomato paste for the extra tomato flavor.

Oh my god I love salads. My current addiction is salad with avocado and ham in them. My salads usually are pretty bad for you but they're very high in protein. If you've ever had chipotle ranch dressing you know what I'm talking about.

Well I kind off like salads that come in particular part of year. Like in Spring I like fresh green salad, or tomato salad. Something very refreshing in a kind way that opens you appetite and food.
I not a very fan of deserts, but I eat something sweet from time to time. I never made any cake of some sweet. Have you? If so what do you like best?

I love my sweets and, if i must say so myself, i make a killer eclair cake. Yummo ;-)

What are you cooking today?
I am will make some chicken with rise in soja sauce. I have a friend coming to dinner and think that this will be good. And also some fresh tomatoes and green salad.
Well I'm not good at making deserts, but bbfeet i could use some help as I see you know your way around in this area. :-) If you have any suggestion pleas tell me. But nothing to complicated. :-)

Do you want the recipe for my eclair cake? It's a simple desert and really takes very little time to put together. Beware, it's sinful but sooo good. I refuse to make it that much because i can eat the whole tray by myself o.O
Tonight for supper i am making sweet kraut and keilbasa/baby potatoes, yet another dish that i could devour alone.

Well I would appreciate your recipe very much. I'll try my best to make as good as I can. :-) I hope that I won't make mess out of it. :-)

I love cooking, i cook almost everyday. I Love cooking Indian or Italian dishes, as well as my own concoctions which usually turn out quite nice. I find cooking therapeutic too. Im currently gonna cook a curry dish, probably a biryani which is a rice dish.

If you don't post that recipe for eclair cake, I would be really disappointed. I love eclairs, and so an eclair cake would be even better. Do you have any other good dessert recipes?

I like stuff like cheesecake, carrot cake, red velvet cake, and...okay, so I just like cake. Do you have any other cakes?