Hello, folks. My kids bother me with making them some ice cream. Since they have some weight problem, I don’t want to make them an ordinary one because I know that ice cream is loaded with saturated fat. I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to make healthy ice cream.

Hi to you too. You are totally right. Ice creams are bombastic when it comes to calories. They have about 10 grams of saturated fat. You can try some healthier variations. I recommend you Mint Chocolate Chip. You need: a handful of frozen nut milk ice cubes, 1 tsp. almond or cashew butter, 1 tsp. cacao nibs, a splash of non-dairy milk, 1 tbsp. agave nectar and a few fresh sprigs of mint. You should bland all this. Keep pouring non-dairy milk until you get the desirable consistency. I hope you’ll like it. Bye!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous post. Ice creams are full with saturated fat. For those who cannot live without them, I recommend some healthy variations. My suggestion is Basic Chocolate. For this, you need: 2 cups frozen banana slices, non-dairy milk, dash of cinnamon, 3 tbsp cacao nibs and 1 tbsp carob powder. 2 tsp agave nectar are optional. You can also add avocado to make it creamier. You pour non-dairy milk until you get the consistency you want. I hope this will suit you. Bye!

Hi, Is there really ice cream for people on diets? Its so wonderful as i am on a diet and i have been yearning to eat some good ice cream sometime but due to the diet i could not have any! Now i have know that there some healthy ice cream, i going to prepare them now itself! Thanks a lot! You have all helped me a lot!

Cherie