Hi everyone,

I am starting to follow lamer’s diet program next month. I am still experimenting with some diet programs, and I don’t want to start now, but I will in August, definitely :)

I was looking for some information about this diet program, and so far it seems pretty good. But, the only problem was because I was not able to find any recipes.

So, I was wondering can you recommend some yummy recipes for lamer’s diet?

I need some recipes that are really easy to make, because I really don’t have so much time to cook :/

Tnx guys! 

Hey there,

For those hot days, I would recommend some salad. What do you think about tomato salad? Because, I think that this one could be an amazing choice :)

And, just like you wanted, it is really easy to make :)  It is juicy :)

You will need 4 cucumbers, one large red onion, 6 medium tomatoes, diced of course, half cup of vinegar and one cup of water. Peel and slice cucumbers, cut the tomatoes into pieces. Dice red onion and add vinegar and water. Mix this well.

You will love it. Personally, I love to eat it cold :) 

Hey there,

I love when my mother prepare this recipe for me :) Minestrone soup. It is so good and I feel amazing after I eat it. You will need one tablespoon of olive oil, one medium onion, two stalks of medium celery, two gloves of garlic, one tablespoon of parsley, two carrots, one cup of tomato paste, two cups of chopped cabbage, two cubes of chicken stock, two cubes of beef stock, 8 cups of water (or more, depends), two tablespoon of white sugar, half of cup of rice, one cup of brown lentils, one dash salt, one dahs of pepper, one cup of small shells pasta and one cup of beans.

Really, but really amazing! 

Hi there,

I believe that this one is delicious, but you forgot to tell us the directions, how to make it. Is it just like ordinary soup or there is something else, some other procedure? How about healthy cheese cake? It is a low carb, so, you don’t have to be worried :) You will need 16 oz of cream cheese, 2 large onions, half of cup of sour cream, two tablespoons of butter, two tablespoon of vanilla and half of coup of sweetener.

So, you need to blend together eggs, vanilla, sour cream and sweetener. Slowly add cream cheese and butter. Bake it in preheated oven at 320 F for 30 minutes.

Hey there,
I love to prepare this soup. I can say that the procedure is totally ordinary, so there are no some special directions.
I have one, that I really love and I make it almost every day, for my breakfast :) It is a low calorie sunrise smoothie :) You will need one small banana, cup of ice, one cup of whole strawberries, one container of vanilla yogurt, of course, it should be low fat, 2 cups of orange soda, low calorie, of course.
Add yogurt to blender, add banana in chunks and blend until smooth. Add fresh or frozen strawberries and blend it as well. Add diet orange soda and ice.
Serve it cold!

Hey,

Yes, I am sorry about the soup, I totally forgot to write the directions. But, it is ordinary, like you said :)

My wife made peppermint fudge today. I just can’t describe the taste, it is something the best that I have ever tried! Amazing!

You will need 6 squares of unsweetened chocolate, one stick of butter, half of cup of heavy cream, 5 tablespoons of vanilla extract, 8 oz of Splenda, half of tablespoon of peppermint extract. Melt the butter on low heat and add chocolate. After melted, put stir in cream, vanilla, peppermint and Splenda. Mix it all. Pour it and freeze it. Cut it with the knight and enjoy!

I can’t wait to try this recipe. It sounds so delicious, and it is totally new thing for me.

I forgot to give you one recipe, that is good in the morning, or in every other day :) Chocolate coffee mousse :) Low carb, of course, so you don’t need to be worried. You will need two cups of heavy cream, half of cup of sweetener, two tablespoon of instant coffee granules, 4 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder, half of tablespoon of imitation brandy, vanilla extract and half of cup of sour cream :) Whip the cream on high speed. Add all ingredients, except the sour cream and at the end add sour cream. Serve in small cups :) At the top put some dark chocolate :)