I can't seem to find any research on the subject. I'm currently taking HGH and also am trying to get pregnant. So, my question is: Is there any research on rather my child could have birth defects? I plan to stop as soon as I conceive, of course. I read that it will help with my fertility and it's much cheaper that fertility drugs.

Hi Dear,

I know it is an old thread, but it can be actual for others.

While doing some research, I found nothing that states that HGH  will affect the ability to conceive. As a matter of fact, very few side effects, such as headaches have been noted for adults on HGH. Remember that HGH is a hormone naturally produced by the pituitary gland and is needed for growth. As long as your HGH levels are monitored by a doctor, then you should remain in good health and no change in your reproductive system should occur due to the Growth Hormone.

All the best, Krista!

I am 47 my period stopped about a little over a year do to stress and problems in my relationship we stopped being intimate for almost a year that didn't even cross my mind I basically gave up on trying to concieve my clock was ticking it's now or never we reconnected and now I am trying again I went to the doctor got everything is fine they say it is premenopuase I have no symptoms what so ever I have been ovulating Evey month on a regular cycle but no blood now I started sectague it seems as though all my hormones are waking my breaths are tender more as if I were to start my menstrual again I feel back to normal is it possible I could still have a chance to get pregnant before I turn 49. Some help.