Hi! My cousin has a certain hormonal disorder. His human growth hormone level is too low. Because of that he has many different medical problems. I know that I’ve read something about human growth hormone and pituitary gland, but I can’t remember everything now. Does anybody know is there a way to stimulate pituitary gland?

First you need to know that after our teen years our bodies produce less human growth hormone. This may leads to increased body fat, decreased immunity, decreased libido and some other symptoms. You can naturally stimulate your own pituitary gland to produce more HGH by exercise, careful attention to diet, and reducing body weight to optimum levels.

Actually our pituitary gland doesn't produce less HGH it only starts releasing less and produces the same amount, storing the rest.
Reserch has indicated that our bodies produce the HGH long into our 80's and 90's at the same rate as when we were younger.
Oral sprays , injections and other synthetic drugs are common treatments , and costly.
The best method is through a natural medicine based Pituitary stimulator.

Well what are Natural medicine based things to stimulate the pituitary gland then?

L-argine and Ornithine, Take with no food at nght and before workout.

i m 23 year old ,,, my height is 5ft.. other than exercise n diet what other natural medicines supliments which help me to gain height.?

Probably not happening bud. You need to see your physician and take a recommendation from him to a specialist.

no it is not.

You could also take Hypophysinum as a supplement, possibly.