Hi, I am very short for my age, unlike my parents who were always very tall. I want to find a reason for that. Can you tell me something about Hgh?

HGH or Human Growth Hormone is also called Somatotropin. It is responcible for increasing of insulin-like growth hormone 1 (IGF-1), which is important because this hormone is related to aging. Since this is discovered, many people tried to get rich selling all kinds of products that contain those hormones. I think that all the users are making a huge mistake, because they don’t know what does it mean to mess with the nature. Anyway, GH stimulates growth and cell reproduction in both vertebrate animals and humans. This hormone is important for children, because it stimulates multiplication of chondrocytes of cartilage, and has an important role in structure of their long bones. Beside bone growth, it aslo increases muscle mass. It is possible that you had some problems with this hormone. Ask your doctor about that, but don’t do anyting on your own!