I am 25 years old and I could say I do not like to watch old people. I cannot stop wondering why they have lost the energy and enthusiasm to enjoy the golden years.
I started to search around is there any way to prevent this. I found interesting fact, that human growth hormone could help people stop being old. I knew this hormone is produced when woman is pregnant, so now I want to hear more about its role in aging process.

Human growth hormone is first substance produced in body of pregnant woman. Most of us know just this about HGH, but as you said, there is one more interesting thing about it. Human growth hormone (HGH) is leading the list of the age-depleted hormones that can be replaced and provide for longer, healthier, and more productive lives. One of the most incredible points to make about HGH is that it is natural and plentiful in the human body during youth. In fact, this is a substance actually retains the properties of youth, but lessened with age. Human growth hormone is essential to growth, and supplement that is given to children who suffer with abnormally slow bone growth. Now we can realize that human growth hormone is indispensable throughout life, so it must be considered a vital hormone for maintenance of the adult body. This hormone is produced in the anterior section of the pituitary gland deep in the brain. Chemically, it is similar to insulin although it is secreted in short pulses during the first hours of sleep and after exercise. Interesting is that it only remains in the circulation for a few minutes, that is why, it is extremely difficult to measure human growth hormone in blood serum.