I have no question. I just want to share something I learnt about Huntingtons horea. Here is one case. My mother had it. She got it when she was 65. It all started with grimacing and grunting. But, in time, she started to be worse. There were frequent, irregular, sudden jerks and movements of any of the limbs or trunk. Eventually, she changed as a person and needed to stay in hospital. I wrote all this because of people with similar problem. Support your relatives, because this is illness is not their way of fun.

I must write you that you surprised me like no one did. Thank you very, very much. When I found out that I might have Huntington's disease, I didn't know what to do. I had no knowledge of this illness and was confused. Your words help me a lot to understand what I was dealing with. I suppose that it was the purpose of your text. Thank you again in the name of people who are like me.

my mum was diagnosed with huntingtons at the age of about 28. at first she would lose her balance and fall over, then she would forget things. one time about 10 years ago she burnt her legs with hot fat trying to cook me and my brother chips it was a thing like this which told us she wasn't coping with huntingtons disease. my mum died in 2002 when i was 17