Can you, please, recommend some treatments that work for huntington's disease? I was diagnosed for huntington's two years ago. My every day search is about some new treatment that may help. Problem is "no definitive recommendation". Scientists or someone else didn't yet do all the research that needs to be done. This really bothers me, because we (people with huntington's) only want to be better. We just want to find a way.

Believe me I understand you. But there is some truth in words of scientists. You may not hear about the tranquilizer that was used in Germany for pregnant women. That medicine was not tested properly. Because of that those women give a birth of degeneracy children. I suppose that scientists try to prevent such things. If you are really curious about "helpers" for huntington's, you may use: blueberries, CoQ10, creatine, minocycline, Omega 3 and Threhalose.